We recently had a 3 night stay at the Hotel du Danube in Paris and loved it. The welcome was friendly, the staff were keen to help with reservations. The room was pretty and had a huge bathroom with a giant bathtub. I loved being able to make a cup of tea in the room and they had a great... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The hotel is not air-conditioned. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.