I recently was on a 2 day business trip in Paris and location was very important. I chose the Dauphine St. Germain in the Latin Quarter. Great pricing, great location, but above all loved the hotel. Small, but very warm and cozy with beautiful décor. Rooms are standard to Deluxe and suites are well appointed and spacious. I was in... More
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.