This hotel has a frat location. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was expensive but had great food and good service. Once you get used to how small the room is, it is quite comfortable. As most hotels I've been in outside the US, the room was small and not very bright at night. They use only very small... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.