Residence Hôtelière Le 300 was excellent for our purposes - a quick overnight stay in Paris. We arrived late (after 11pm, since our TGV was delayed from Picardie) and were still welcomed warmly - in our native tongue no less! Was shown to our room. Small, spartan but perfectly servicable. Small kitchen area included which was a nice touch. Bathroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hoteliere Le 300 Hotel Paris
- Residence Hoteliere Le 300 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the heart of Paris between the Bastille Place and the Lyon station, “Le 300”, is a Parisian hotel residence of charm offering furnished and equipped studios. Situated between the 1st and the 6th floor with elevator, each studio is very bright thanks to large windows looking out on a quiet street or on the Viaduct of the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, CityZen, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Adagio Access Paris Bastille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.