My wife and I were heading back to Paris after 3 weeks in France, Italy and Switzerland. We decided to make one more stop and what a stop it was. All the reviews on Tripadvisor pointed us in the direction of Domaine de la Tortiniere. The Chateau was wonderful in all respects. The staff were very friendly, the room in... More
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.