Our travel agent said we had to experience staying in a chateau. Domaine de la Tortiniere was wonderful! We didn't stay in the main building but one just behind the actual chateau. It was very nice. Good size room for France, a huge bathroom and balcony. Every afternoon we went to the main chateau for a cocktail then dinner. Be... More
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.