This was a real, very old fashioned hotel although I think the girl at reception could have been a little more inviting and friendly. The hotel was lovely and so was the room. It was a large room and very clean room. The bed were comfortable, the linens were very nice. Did not eat here but the location was great... More
- Also Known As:
- France Et Chateaubriand Hotel
- France Et Chateaubriand Saint Malo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel sits in 1680 landmark; Napoleon III architecture; plaster ceiling reliefs; cove moldings & period reproduction furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Hotel France et Chateaubriand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.