We had a great one night stay driving from The Channel to Provence. We arrived in the middle of their lunch service which threw the staff a bit but the welcome was warm. We spent the afternoon by the pool and enjoying the view. Dinner in September was served on the terrace and I recall as one of the nicest... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Codignat Hotel Clermont-Ferrand
- Chateau De Codignat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star hotel in Bort-l‘Etang, 10 minutes from exit 1 Lezoux (A89)Relais & Châteaux since 197514 air-conditioned rooms – 5 suites 15-hectare gardensSwimming pool and tennis courtExercise trailInternet accessRestaurant with Michelin starLunch and dinner on the terrace in fine weatherValet parking and parking facilitiesReception and concierge service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Chateau De Codignat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.