We stayed at le château for two nights. We stayed in "Bâtard d'Orleans" and "Agnès Sorel" (known as "la Dame de beauté"). Both rooms were richly decorated and very comfortable. The location was stunning despite the poor weather. What made the stay more memorable ("la cerise sur le gâteau" if I may say) were the people working there. No matter... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Codignat Hotel
- Chateau De Codignat Hotel Clermont-Ferrand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and spend some time in a truly exceptional location nestling just a few kilometers from Clermont-Ferrand. A medieval castle situated on 15 acres of natural park in the heart of France, in the Auvergne region, with its volcanoes, meandering rivers and pristine lakes. This area is also known for the historic and artistic heritage with its castle and Romanesque churches, museums and local arts and crafts.The Château de Codignat offers one of its 14 rooms and 5 suites spread between the castle, the Chalet Myrtille and the Cottage situated in the park (Verveine and Cassis).Come and enjoy the swimming pool surrounded by the nature, a regular size tennis court located in the shade of old trees, acres of park for jogging or long walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Chateau De Codignat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.