We stayed here for one night in November 2013. The room was lovely, with lots of character and the staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was very reasonable and within walking distance to shops (Arndale etc) and Theatre (we went to The Palace). Would definitely like to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel exudes a historical charm that appeals to business and leisure travelers. Located across from Granada Television Studios and a pleasant stroll to the Opera House and Palace Theatre, this luxury hotel in Manchester was first built as a warehouse in 1844. The £5.2 million renovation in 2005, displays the old architectural detail with contemporary flair, comfort and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Manchester Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.