There were 40 members in our party, a mixture of mostly walkers plus non walkers. We found the staff friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble and they catered for our every need. The rooms were excellent and good value. We had breakfast and evening meal for four days and were very pleased with all the food provided. Packed... More
- Also Known As:
- The Derby Conference Centre Hotel
- The Derby Conference Centre Hotel Derby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes from Derby's city centre, this grade II listed Art Deco building offers comfortable rooms and hearty full English breakfasts. It has a bar, free parking and free Wi-Fi. All of the refurbished rooms at the Derby Conference Centre feature a private en suite shower room, Freeview TV, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The venue has been awarded the AA's 4-star Guest Accommodation standard. There are 24 conference rooms at the Art Deco-themed conference centre, all suitable for business or hospitality events. The conference centre is easy to access with Derby Train Station only 5 minutes' drive away and East Midlands Airport a 15-minute drive away. The M1 motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Derby Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.