Myself and my partner have been here a few times and thoroughly enjoy it. We recently had the Wagyu steak. This truly is the best steak either of us have ever eaten. It is expensive, but is definitely worth the money (it's cheaper if you go on a Wednesday night). The staff here are extremely friendly and attentive and bring... More
- Also Known As:
- Queens Head Inn Nassington Hotel
- Queens Head Inn Nassington Hotel Peterborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome and traditional hospitality greets visitors to the Queens Head Inn near Peterborough. This historic Northamptonshire Inn and Restaurant is situated on the banks of the River Nene in the picturesque village of Nassington and is one of the best small hotels near Peterborough, Stamford, Oundle & Wansford. The Queens Head Inn has 9 spacious, chalet style en- suite bedrooms and is open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Queens Head Inn Nassington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.