This is a very old building that has been refurbished to a high standard and its location and cost of a room are the plus points however you could only ever stay here for a short stay . The rooms are too small for two people to move around at the same time and the bed to short for anyone... More
- Also Known As:
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel Galway
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Cross St is a 600-year-old stone building with many stories to tell. This boutique hotel Galway City boasts ten en-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms which are thoughtfully renovated and decorated to preserve the unique character of this historic structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Number 7 Cross Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.