The location is excellent, you are literally just off shop street and the harbour which is the best location for Galway where all the bars, restaurants and shops are. You literally couldn't be closer! The room however was tiny! It was a double room but there is no way you could fit two people in this room. They did know... More
- Also Known As:
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel Galway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Cross St is a 600-year-old stone building with many stories to tell. This boutique hotel Galway City boasts ten en-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms which are thoughtfully renovated and decorated to preserve the unique character of this historic structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Number 7 Cross Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.