This 2-bedroom apartment is in a perfect location for walking around Dublin and is perfect for up to 4 people. We stayed there for 5 nights, with a combo of 6 people for 3 nights, and 4 people for 2 nights. Very comfortable apartment for 4. The location is really perfect for walking to Grafton Street, St. Stephen's Green, Merrion... More
- Also Known As:
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel
- Dublin City Apartments Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These Apartments offer guests a comfortable alternative to hotel accommodation. Apartments consist of one and two bedrooms units, all of which are self-catering. Each have fully fitted kitchen and livingroom. Facilities include solid wooden floors, fully fitted kitchens with granite work tops, washing machines, dish washers, hob/oven, and microwave ovens. Living rooms are very large by apartment standards. Extra beds and baby cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Dublin City Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.