Friendly and knowledgable staff on reception. Room was clean. I stayed in a 4 dorm room (all female) all of which were lovely. Had our own bathroom to share between 4. There must have been a set of stairs above our room which were really creaky which woke me up a couple of times. Wifi was free and was pretty... More
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Times Hostels - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.