When booking a last minute business trip I just assumed that there would be some hotel accommodation available in Dublin, but ‘no’, all the usual places I would have stayed reported that they were fully booked (it turns out that Roger Waters was playing at the Aviva Stadium). Stretching the search further I came across the Ivy Exchange Apartments (I... More
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Exchange Apartments Hotel Dublin
- Ivy Exchange Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finished to an impressive standard the Ivy Exchange Apartments in Dublin City Centre provide the visitor with a home from home. We offer a selection of 4 one bedroom (sleeps 2) and 18 two bedroom (sleeps 4) and 1 three bedroom (sleeps 5) self catering apartments which come fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. All apartments also come with fully-equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, microwave oven, TV/DVD players and lounge/dining area. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure the Ivy Exchange Apartments offer you the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation. Offering almost twice the size of a standard hotel room these apartments provide our guests everything associated with comfort and convenience. It is an ideal choice for groups and families as our per person sharing rates offer excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ivy Exchange Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.