Great welcome from the ferry and shown to our small room, extra for a view of the sea which we decided not to because of the cost. Friendly and helpful staff but inexperience showed as many staff were new and it was the beginning of the season. Everyone there had a small niggle about something not working in their rooms,... More
- Also Known As:
- Argyll Hotel Isle Of Iona
- Argyll Hotel Scotland/Isle Of Iona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an owner run small hotel on the stunning Isle of Iona. Fresh local and seasonally changing menu. Fully Licensed and open to non residents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Argyll Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.