Warm welcome and friendly atmosphere a stones throw from the town centre. The owners couldn't do enough to help ensure all our needs were taken care of. Spotlessly clean room and comfy beds. The cooked breakfast is legendary, local fresh ingredients ticks all the boxes.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.