Recently returned to this hotel having visited 2 years ago with my partner. We had a balcony room with a view of the loch. The food was great as usual and excellent value for money 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £25!! Krystian made us very welcome. Lots to do and Inverness just down the road.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Clansman Inverness
- Hotel Loch Ness Clansman
- Loch Ness Clansman Hotel Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on loch ness side, fantastic views from public areas and bedrooms. Fine Scottish cuisine in Cobbs award winning restaurant. Large gift shop, with gifts for all occasions. Fantastic selection of malts and ales, and served by the legendary Mr Loch Ness himself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Loch Ness Clansman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.