Stayed for two nights, bed and breakfast with dinner on one night. Food was delicious and staff attentive. There were functions on both nights we stayed, the first night we realised very quickly that our room was situated directly above the function room. However after contacting reception, we were immediately moved to another part of the hotel where there was... More
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.