We ate dinner here. It was the Easter weekend and there were few tables to be had in the city. Starters of scallops with a salsa and beetroot smoked salmon were fab. The mains though - haggis, neeps & tatties and loin of venison - each had so much sauce that the flavours of the dood were drowned. An idea... More
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.