Booked two rooms here when on a tour of Scotland with friends. Both were very clean and comfortable. Ruth and Robert were excellent hosts and helped us plan our day in Inverness.The location is very convenient, just a 10 min walk from the city center. Loved the breakfast. Would definitely stay here if in Inverness again.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less