Was visiting a friend in St Andrews a month ago. Went to the restaurant here seeking a halfway decent meal. I'd have done better to drink from the Scottish sewers. The food was bland, lacked flavor, and was clearly reheated from a previous day (or who knows, maybe even month). The waitress glared at us the entire stay, made snide... More
- Also Known As:
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews
- Greyfriars Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greyfriars Hotel is a family run hotel based in the centre of St Andrews. We offer both excellent accommodation and food. We have the largest selection of Cask Ales and bottled beers from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Greyfriars Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.