I stayed for one night after my car broke down in Kirkcaldy. Very friendly welcome and excellent en- suite accommodation, with good supply of towels and toiletries. Terrific breakfast. Would make a point of staying there again when I visit Fife.
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Hotel
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. 35 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Invertiel Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.