Very friendly staff, the location was good, pretty close to walking to the city centre, A lot of places to eat nearby. The room we stayed was a family room, very spacious, clean and tidy. Free Wifi. Very good value for the price, Breakfast was good and plentiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- Averon Guest House Hotel
- Averon Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Averon Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Edinburgh’s city centre, Averon Guest House has spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. Shopping on Princes Street is just a 10-minute walk from the property and King’s Theatre and numerous excellent restaurants are all close by.The Averon is a Georgian townhouse, offering rooms with modern en suite bathrooms with TVs and tea/coffee facilities. A full Scottish or continental breakfast is provided.The Averon City Centre Guest House is just a 10-minute walk from Edinburgh Castle. Edinburgh International Conference Centre is within a 5-minute walk.Bus tours to Loch Ness or Loch Lomond can be arranged at the guest house and they leave every morning after breakfast.In the evening there is free Scottish musical entertainment where the owner sings traditional Scottish songs including songs by Robert Burns and is a “musical tour of Scotland”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Averon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.