After having stayed in hundreds of hotels across the world the Salisbury is in now firmly in my top 10. Could you do better in terms of Georgian glamour? Sure, but this hotel goes the extra mile in terms of unbelievable customer service. This well located hotel (1o minute bus trip or a good 25 minute walk) is intimate, rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh
- The Salisbury Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salisbury Hotel is a restored Georgian Townhouse quietly located amidst walled gardens yet central for all main tourist attractions & the main bus route; 18 luxuriously appointed rooms, with i-pod, wi-fi, plasma tv, and en suite power-showers. Single, ground-floor, 4-poster, family and garden facing rooms available. Gabbro bistro provides excellent quality Scottish cuisine and the lounge area offers a selection of wines, beers and whiskies in relaxed surroundings. Expect contemporary style, period surroundings and great service. Private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your The Salisbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.