The hotel is ideal if looking to stay for the odd night when away with work, facilities of the hotel are reasonably good. Service within the restaurant and bar can be hit and miss. Wouldn't recommend somewhere to stay if going away with the partner, has no magical feel about it what so ever.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott
- Marriott Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh hotels are renowned for their fine hospitality and the Edinburgh Marriott Hotel has established itself as one of the finest hotels in Edinburgh. An ideal location for weekend getaways or business trips, this stylish hotel accommodation is a five-minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport and 15 minutes from the centre of the city. Our Edinburgh hotel is ideally located for area events like the Royal Highland Show and Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as rugby games at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium. You can enjoy Edinburgh's historic sites with a convenient local bus service to the city centre which runs regularly from the hotel. When planning an event, nothing compares to our Edinburgh hotel's service. Your event, whether big or small, will be planned with perfection. We offer 12 meeting rooms and on-site catering services for flexible space and menu options. Hosting a meeting or conference? We offer discounted rates for group accommodations at our hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.