The rooms totally blew us away with the attention to details, massive bath tub and a huge four poster bed. The hotel is actually 5 Edwardian town houses knocked together. The staff could not have been friendlier. Only downsides: the breakfast was a bit lack luster (standard anemic B&B fare) and the reception desk did not answer their phone 24... More
- Also Known As:
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channings in Edinburgh is an informal, relaxed hotel with a very friendly approach. It occupies five Edwardian townhouses in Stockbridge, one of Edinburgh's most popular 'urban villages'. To suit its location slightly away from the city centre, Channings is a wonderfully quirky property which feels a bit like a Scottish country home, full of charming Victorian paintings, prints, books, furniture and memorabilia that owner Peter Taylor has collected over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Channings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.