Such a lovely hotel it was friendly,clean and great location.It was good value for money as the parking and breakfast was included,not like many there.I would certainly recommend this to anyone that wants to visit edinburgh.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Hotel
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.