Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast wasn't the best though. Plate was very hot but the food wasn't and looks like my eggs benedict had been sat for a while. Cannot comment on the rest of the food because Edinburgh has far too many places to eat at instead! Overall good facilities for a good night's sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot’s Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 180, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.