This was our return visit to clovenfords our room was comfortable and relaxing , Staff very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a restful night and despite a function going on heard nothing . Our dog enjoyed his walks and we love the fact our dog is welcome, Breakfast was again lovely and plentiful kept us going for the rest of... More
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Country Inn Galashiels, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Country Inn is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Country Inn has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Clovenfords Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.