My husband and I went to Oban for the first time and the Kilchrenan House was amazing. It's right on the water, walking distance to the old clansman castle and museum, and downtown Oban. The breakfast was great - the hot breakfast options are to die for and there's always a continental buffet as well. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Hotel
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.