I booked this hotel as it was offering a good deal on one of the last minute sites and I'm glad that I did. Lovely atmosphere, like staying in a private house in some ways. Lounge was very pleasant to sit in and read a book whilst my dinner was prepared. Quality of the food was amazing. Very tasty. Friendly... More
- Also Known As:
- Craigard Hotel Campbeltown
- Craigard House Hotel Campbeltown, Argyll And Bute
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing 1882 Italianate Mansion overlooking Campbeltown Loch on the peaceful and beautiful Kintyre Peninsula. Stunning scenery, wildlife, quiet roads and beaches - and 13 comfortable rooms to come home to, all with bath, shower,huge fluffy towels, Neutrogena toiletries, bathrobes, Free WiFi and satellite TV. Enjoy the informal and intimate atmosphere of the Lochside Restaurant with lovely sea views and wonderful food. We specialise in local seafood, shellfish, meat, produce and game - as well as a comprehensive and welcoming Wine and Malt Whisky list. Classic Links Golf at Machrihanish GC, Machrihanish Dunes and Dunaverty await you. Lori and Roger look forward to welcoming you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Craigard House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.