Nice location, nice rooms but expensive in my opinion. Nice if you have a company that's paying for the accomodation. Bed was comfortable, I had a double and a single bed in my room. Breakfast was OK but not worth the £10.95 extra.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen opened its doors on the 4th September 2009. Superior Budget 3 star accommodation in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre. Adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street, is only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, JurysInn, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.