I spent one night in this hostel, the showers were good comparing with another hostels, the rooms were clean but the bathroom was a mess by te morning, it seemed like a night club. The atmosphere is good, is kinda of expansive but what I've heard from other people traveling is that they would have paid more than stayed in... More
- Also Known As:
- Belfast International Youth Hotel
- Belfast International Youth Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge hostel is the biggest in Belfast and the only one affiliated with Hostelling International. It's a short walk from all a tourist heart desire's, from Queen's Quarter pubs and attractions to city centre shops and restaurants. A recent rennovation has heralded a slew of top class amenities including en-suite rooms, FREE WI-FI, left luggage, currency exchange and laundry facilities. The Causeway and internet cafes serve up good value grub and Mini Coach tours (based at the hostel) offer daily tours to the Giant's Causeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Belfast International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.