Had a brill time, was really easy to get to, plenty of parking and spotlessly clean! It was a short walk through bute park (which is gorgeous) to the town centre! We stayed in the Picasso, definitely worth the money and had a lovely room full of character!
- Also Known As:
- The Artisan Quarter Serviced Apartments Hotel
- The Artisan Quarter Serviced Apartments Hotel Cardiff
- The Artisan Quarter Serviced Apartments Cardiff, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Artisan Quarter Serviced Apartments Cardiff bring you luxury living without the luxury price tag, and are the great solution for a short term stay.The apartments are located on Cathedral Road in the leafy suburb of Pontcanna. The apartments are a few minutes walk from The Millennium Stadium, Sofia Gardens, Cardiff Castle, The Museum of Natural History, city centre shopping and city centre offices. They are also extremely well placed for transport links from Cardiff train and bus station.These well appointed studio apartments provide everything you could possibly need for a short city break or a lengthy business engagement.Unlike other serviced accommodation, every guest staying at The Artisan Quarter will be contributing to something truly unique, our AQ Social Responsibility Programme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Artisan Quarter Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.