A beautiful old house set in a lovely location with sauna, indoor pool and outdoor hot tub. Delicious food too and a lovely log fire for after dinner drinks. Thoroughly relaxing with welcoming hosts. A wonderful weekend break. Walking nearby through spectacular countryside.
- Also Known As:
- Sychnant Pass House Hotel Conwy
- Sychnant Pass House Hotel
- Sychnant Pass House
- Sychnant Pass Country House Conwy, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian country house hotel offering dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation in a peaceful setting close to the town of Conwy. On the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, Sychnant Pass House is set in three acres of its own grounds and is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Our restaurant is outstanding and we offer a 5-course dinner menu with food that is freshly cooked to order, using local ingredients wherever possible. 2-3 courses are available on request.With its own indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna, an outside hot tub completes our spa facilities. In the heart of the country yet less than 10 minute drive from the A55. Convenient for Llandudno, Conwy, Bodnant Gardens, Mount Snowdon, beaches, Anglesey and en route to the Holyhead ferry terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sychnant Pass Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.