we stayed at this hotel for two nights 9th and 10th of november 2013 and pleased to say we had a lovely weekend the hotel is very comfortable and clean our room was nice and quiet apart from the aeroplanes taken off from heathrow and go right over the hotel but these get less as the evening goes on and... More
- Also Known As:
- Innkeepers Lodge Old Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Innkeepers Lodge Old Windsor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached easily from the M4 or M25, this modern lodge provides comfy and convenient budget accommodation just 10 minutes from Royal Windsor, putting Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Legoland right on your doorstep.There's so much to enjoy nearby, it's hard to know where to start. Pop round to the queen's house at Windsor Castle - the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Watch world-class horseracing at Ascot, take a horse-drawn hackney carriage ride through Windsor and the Great Park or keep the whole family entertained at Legoland.You can even round your day off with a hearty roast dinner, as this 15-room lodge has its own Toby Carvery, serving a choice of at least three delicious joints with lots of fresh, seasonal vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeepers Lodge Old Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.