I stayed here for business recently and once again Premier Inn did what it said on the tin. The hotel itself is clean with friendly staff. It's located next door to a TGI which mad a nice difference to the standard 'pub'. That said we didn't eat there as we fancied trying True Red (see other review).
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel
- Premier Inn Leeds City Centre Hotel Leeds
- Premier Inn Leeds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the M621, 10 minutes off Junction 27 of the M62, and conveniently situated for Leeds train station (approx a 15 minute walk) and located in the business district of Leeds. Take advantage of our free onsite parking; and the excellent transport links onwards to York or Harrogate and internationally through Leeds Bradford Airport (9 miles away). Jump on a bus at the stop 1 minute walk from reception or walk into Leeds's fashionable cosmopolitan shopping and nightlife centre; or you can take in some culture with the famous Opera North and Grand Theatre, both within easy reach. You can pass the time watching Leeds United FC play at Elland Road Stadium or enjoy cricket at Yorkshire's cricketing home at Headingley or any of our local Premiership Rugby League sides, all within 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. Our Leeds City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect and more.... incredibly comfy beds, air conditioning, 32inch flat screen TVs in every room and TGI Fridays is the onsite restaurant, offering food till late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Leeds City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.