Just stop one night in the secret garden room a little pricey at £185 as the room is nothing special but worth it just for the privet hot tub made to feel very welcome and the atmosphere was relaxed. We had a lovely meal on the evening and the lady who was serving that night 15/4/14 was lovely and attentive... More
- Also Known As:
- Ashmount Country House Hotel
- Ashmount Country House Hotel Haworth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmount manages to sympathetically combine modern day amenities (such as wi-fi, hot tub) with many of the original features that the Bronte Sisters would have much admired. Most of the furniture is antique and much of the interior of the house, including the beautiful stained glass windows, is original. It is this care & attention to detail - both modern and traditional - that leads us to believe Ashmount to be the most comfortable accommodation with the finest restaurant in Haworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ashmount Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.