After having a nightmare at another hotel, Coventry Central (General Manager Sam) Couldn't have helped me any more. Very helpful, efficient and empathetic in my struggle to find another hotel. I was welcomed in when I arrived, they were punctual and saved my day! Rooms were VERY clean and shower is amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Coventry Centre Hotel Coventry
- Ibis Coventry Centre Hotel
- Accor Coventry Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Coventry Centre is ideally located in the historic centre of Coventry, a short stroll from the busy shopping districts, 5 min walk from train station and 10 minutes by train or 20 by car car from Birmingham NEC. The hotel has 89 en-suite rooms with double showers, air cooling system, free wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. It has a restaurant open on most weekdays and a snack menu serving warm food 24/7. There is also a bar open day and night and private on site car parking available for additional charge (£3 per vehicle per day). Wireless Internet is available in the hotel free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Ibis Coventry Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.