If you are looking for a clean hotel after a night on the town which is cheaper than a taxi ride home then look no further! It's no palace but we paid around £38 so for the money I considered this good value. A budget hotel which for one night was perfectly acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Birmingham Hotel
- Comfort Inn Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Traditional Comfort Inn Birmingham City Centre is situated in prime position adjacent to Birmingham's New Street Train Station, With regular connections to the NEC and Birmingham's International Airport, the ICC, NIA and Symphony Hall are all within walking distance, you truly are in the heart of the City! The Famous Bullring centre is a 2 minutes walk away with all its major stores, with a wealth of restaurants, bars, theatres and attractions to suit every taste on our doorstep. The Comfort Inn makes for the perfect place to stay for both the business and leisure traveller. 40 well appointed en-suite bedrooms which are brightly decorated and comfortable, each with television, telephone, Wifi, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities. The Station Bar is relaxed with large screen TV (Sky Sports) , light bars snacks & drink promotions not to be missed! The traditional Breakfast room offers both continental and Full English Breakfast which is freshly cooked to order.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.