Stopped at Pentahotel for a night out in Birmingham, great hotel. We paid a bargain £34 for a twin room, and to be honest we've paid £100plus for similar standard hotels. It's location is in walking distance of New Street station, Broad St, Arcadian & O2 Academy. It's trendy approach will appeal to younger guests, the reception being in a... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Birmingham City Hotel
- Ramada Encore Birmingham City Hotel Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Better because it’s BirminghamWe're less than a mile from the city centre, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham. Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's rearing to go. Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your pentahotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.