We've stayed at quite a few Premier Inns and they are usually a pretty good deal. This one seemed a bit worn even though the rooms are quite clean. We had some very noisy neighbours shouting outside in the corridor- not very nice (but I do of course realise the this was not the hotel's fault). The receptionists were nice... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the heart of Newcastle's city centre Premier Inn Millennium Bridge boasts comfortable rooms, an on-site bar and restaurant with friendly staff on duty 24 hours a day.Each room is well equipped with a Kingsize bed, a desk for work, Freeview TV and radio channels as well as tea and coffee facilities. Everything you need for a clean and comfortable stay in Newcastle.Our newly refurbished bar and restaurant offers a wide variety of drinks including Costa coffee, a range of seasonal drinks promotions and our great value evening menu. Why not try our all you can eat Premier Breakfast? Eat as much as you like cooked and continental breakfast for just £8.25 each. Plus for every adult that buys a Premier Breakfast 2 children 15 and under eat for free!The hotel is situated a 10 minute walk to the city centre and a 5 minute walk to the Quayside. It also sits within easy reach of the A1 and is close to many of the city's public transport hubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Millennium Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.