We stayed here for 1 night, sunday offer which included a 3 course dinner. We were shown to our outside room, which was just a glorified shed. Freezing cold even with the 1 radiator on, the smallest hotel room we have ever stayed in. They obviously don't want you to spend any time in the room !! Meal was terrible,the... More
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Hall Country Suffolk
- Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most historic hotels in Bury St Edmunds, steeped in nearly 500 years of history. Set in seven acres of landscaped woodlands and gardens, this country house hotel is easily accessible from the main A14. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, you will find a winter fireside welcome and a summer poolside welcome. Whatever your needs, you will find a little luxury in the atmosphere of a country home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ravenwood Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.