One night stay with friends prior to visiting Blenheim Palace the next day. Our room (107) had a rather unpleasant smell, sort of 'mould covered up by bitumen' type smell. Had we been staying more than one night, would have had to draw it to their attention. Assumed it was down to the age of the property, although it wasn't... More
- Also Known As:
- Duke Of Marlborough Hotel
- Duke Of Marlborough Hotel Woodstock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Duke of Marlborough is a 13 bedroomed historic coaching inn situated just outside the well known town of Woodstock and a stone's throw from Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The hotel features a bar, restaurant and large function room serving a wide selection of traditional English food with many ingredients locally-sourced. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free parking is available for all guests. Recently refurbished the bedrooms at the Duke of Marlborough are well appointed and spacious, situated over two floors overlooking the grounds of the hotel. Located just 2 miles from Woodstock, the Duke offers easy access to the historic city of Oxford, which is just a 25-minute drive away. Blenheim Palace is only a 5-minute journey by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Duke of Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.