We went last evening to the Inn for All Seasons nr Burford for an impromptu supper - having driven past many times. The menu was wide and varied, we had Healthy Fish (Pollock) and Chips, which was marvellous with granary breadcrumbs. The owners were utterly charming. Clearly very capable, the chef owner had been there with his wife and family... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn For All Seasons Hotel Burford
- Inn For All Seasons Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, 5 miles outside of Burford. Our 16th-century coaching inn has large open fireplaces, flagstone floors and exposed wooden beams. Our restaurant offers locally sourced, seasonal food. Our rooms are light and modern, with the charm of the old. All rooms are en-suite with digital TV. We are located mid way between Oxford and Cheltenham with good road and rail links. A privately owned, family run business with charm and character. Many local tourism spots for all the family. Function room available for hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn for All Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.