We had a lovely one bedroomed apartment, parking underground was ample, up a few stairs to the reception to book in then up in the lift to the apartment. No-one around which suited us. The apartment was a corner one on the first floor, nice big windows but overlooking the main road and traffic lights so quite busy with traffic... More
- Also Known As:
- City Pads Serviced Apartments Hotel Nottingham
- City Pads Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a delightful historical building which has been sympathetically converted to provide a unique selection of 1, 2, bedroom, duplex, triplex and penthouse apartments. This distinctive accommodation is full of character combining a mixture of period features with chic urban style; apartments are unique and have been innovatively designed with your comfort in mind. All apartments are fully equipped and feature ultra modern kitchens, the latest mod con features and most apartments benefit from en suite facilities. The location is perfect, set in a quiet peaceful location close to Nottingham Castle and Nottingham Playhouse yet only 5 minutes walk from the vast array of luxury boutiques, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars in Nottingham City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your City Pads Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.