Clean. Cheap. Free parking. Absolutely friendly and helpful staff. Very quiet - no noisy guests and windows well insulated from road noise. Well placed on the ring road - handy if you are coming in from the M1. Cannot fault it for £26 a night on a weekend! Taxi to west bridgeford was £5.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Nottingham South Hotel Nottingham
- Premier Inn Nottingham South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A60, A52 and M1. For shops and local amenities Nottingham city centre is only 4 miles away. Local attractions include the National Water Sports Centre, Trent Bridge Cricket ground, Colwick racecourse, Trent FM Arena and Ruddington Golf course.Our Nottingham South Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Nottingham South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.