Stayed for a night in Stonegate, the room was impecable and the bed was extremely comfy! The smell of fresh baked bread in the morning was the only thing that got us out of it! Location very good, just out of town but close enough to walk in. Highly recomended.
- Also Known As:
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Bedroom Guest House set 400 yards from York Minster, free parking and wi-fi included. All rooms with shower en-suites. Fresh flowers in every room, home made bread baked every morning. Quiet residential cu-de-sac in the heart of the city. Within 10 mins walk to The Theatre Royal , Railway museum, The Shambles, The Art Gallery, and all of Yorks restaurants bars and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Raphael Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.