We have just returned from York after a very enjoyable stay at Heworth Guest House. Chris and Sue made sure we had everything we needed to make the most of our stay in the City suggesting places to eat and even running us in to town to save our legs one day! Very good breakfast that set us up for... More
- Also Known As:
- Heworth Guest House Hotel
- Heworth Guest House Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We look forward to welcoming you to our Bed & Breakfast which is a family run Guesthouse. Although not in the centre of York we are only 0.9 of a mile away from York City Centre (Parliament Street). We don't have private car parking however our guests are able to use Free No Restriction Street Car Parking. All bedrooms have wall mounted LCD TV's with built in Freeview. Each room also has complementary Tea, Coffee & Drinking Chocolate. Room 6, on the ground floor has a king-size bed. Room 1 has king-size bed & Room 3 has a Super King bed & both rooms have larger than standard shower cubicles. Most Credit/Debit cards accepted. Each bedroom has is own radiator thermostat so you may turn your room heating on & off as you like. York Train Station is approximately 7 minutes (1.6 miles) by taxi (approx £8.00). There is also a Bus service from the Train Station to a stop opposite our front door. There is a regular Bus Service to the City Centre, York University, Monks Cross and the Railway Station. York University is approximately 5 minutes drive away. A Generous Full English, Vegetarian or Coeliac Breakfast which is cooked to order is included along with fruit juice, tea/coffee & a choice of cereals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Heworth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.