Elegant hotel, attentive staff. Enormous rooms used to be Railway company offices. Nice bathroom. Beware: no double glazing makes room hard to keep warm in very cold weather. Comfortable bars. Didn't eat in hotel as short walk from many restaurants of York.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Cedar Court Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.