booked this through hotels.com, chose it because it was close to where my parents were staying (The Royal). Excellent location - just near the jaw bones - and the views across the water from our 4th floor (no lift, 8 flights of stairs) room were lovely. We arrived 3 hours early but as our room was ready we checked in.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Riviera Guest House Hotel Whitby
- The Riviera Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riviera is a friendly, family run guesthouse with panoramic views over the North Sea. The views stretch from Sandsend Bay across the sea to Whitby Harbour Entrance. The guesthouse is also within walking distance of all the local amenities (e.g. West Cliff attractions, Beach and Pavillion/Spa, Town Centre - Restaurants, Tourist Attractions and Shopping).The guesthouse has been refurbished at the beginning of 2013. All bedrooms benefit from brand new bathrooms (some with sea views!). The renovations also included brand new dining rooms with sea view bay windows.We look forward to welcoming you to The Riviera in this beautiful area of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Riviera Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.